International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Volume 12, Issue Number 1
Table of Contents
- Teachers’ experiences teaching children with special needs: A qualitative inquiry
Gomez, Dan; Pascual, Larcyneil; Regidor, Rey
- Forda Ferson: Implikasyon sa umuusbong na kulturang popular
Nacorda, Rey Francis T.; Garma, Jonel C.
- The writing makers of college students: A discourse analysis
Lu, Hayden; Dahunog, Iel Lykha; Morales, Jenny Rose; Ranain, Norhynie
- Civil engineers’ acuity on the organizational climate of the Department of Public Works and Highways-Cagayan 2nd Engineering District Office: Its correlation to their organizational commitment
Gumiran, Oscar G.; Ocampo, Imelda S.; Vadil, Carlo F.
- A comparative analysis of quality of holistic education for pre-primary and primary education in Europe: A comparative review
Norouzi Larsari, Vahid
- The motivations of foreign teachers in Taiwan’s private preschool institutions
Thomas, Bryn; Chou, Chuing Prudence
- Subject coordinators, head teachers and master teachers coaching practices and its impact on teachers’ instructional performance in Nagcarlan District Laguna: Basis for enhance teacher development program
Gabasa, Maria Teresa G.
- Group experience of Gestalt technique to gain self-awareness in the community of the Sisters of the Disciple of Jesus in the Eucharist
Lai, Thi Ngoc Lan
- Values and moral attitudes among adolescents
Popovska Nalevska, Gorica; Popovski, Filip; Dimova Popovska, Hristina
- A study on the future competency-based pre-service elementary teacher education program
Yoon, Tecnam; Na, Jiyeon
- Improving syllabus design for task-based courses: Taking students in tour guiding-related courses’ perspectives and experience into consideration
Calinao, Dan Jason
- Teaching of geometry and trigonometry across all strands in senior high school: Its effect in students’ mathematics performance
Tugas, Roel C.