International Journal of Research Studies in Management
Tourism Educators and Movers of the Philippines Special Issue
Volume 10, Issue Number 4
Table of Contents
- Consumers’ acceptability and quality characteristics of white yam puto
Etrata, Richard M.; Tomas, Perlita F.; Dorada, Annie D.; Sanidad, Remely A.; Sarazawa, Katrina S.
- Destination attributes and tourist behavior intention in visiting attraction in the province of Camarines Sur: Inputs for action plan
Nuñez, Sharmine; Borbon, Noelah Mae D.
- Motivation and travel risk in visiting Camarines Sur during COVID–19 pandemic
Baraquil, Mary Jane S.; Borbon, Noelah Mae D.
- Impact to the operating tourism business during COVID-19 pandemic towards crisis management practices in the province of Quirino
Barroga, Maricel; Borbon, Noelah Mae D.
- Food safety practices among selected casual dining restaurants: A basis in achieving customer satisfaction
Sarmiento, Fhamela; Apritado, Jennie Margaret
- Corporate Social Responsibility among Hotels in Ilocos Region
Bolong, Daniel III; Felicen, Sevillia S.
- Language learning styles, motivations, and strategies of senior high school remote learners
Manalo, Recalyn M.
- Interrelationship of competencies, orientation, and innovation: Inputs for innovative entrepreneurial framework
Maranan, Rhikie Rose P.; Borbon, Noelah Mae D.
- Attributes, revisit intention, and Bicol’s tourist destination sustainability: A structural equation modelling approach
Obero-Sotero, Maria Luisa C.
- Study on the tourism activities of retirees: Basis for development of proposed recreational plan in Antipolo, Rizal
Temeña, Allyna Angel R.; Medina, Maria Shwami P.; Angco, Barbara Anne C.; Binaoro, Hydie T.; Manatad, Samantha Lea B.; Santos, Shekinah Hannelore I.; Monzon-Po, Sarah
- Level of competitiveness and attitude toward sustainable rural tourism in Zhejiang province: Inputs for tourism development
Feng, Zunwu; Borbon, Noelah Mae D.