International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Volume 10, Issue Number 8
Table of Contents
- Resilience: A necessity to manage change in organizations
Carlos, Catherine Nicca M.; Tan, Emily B.
- Modular distance learning modality: Challenges of teachers in teaching amid the Covid-19 pandemic
Castroverde, Felicisimo; Acala, Michell
- Web-based virtual tour for Tarlac’s Pilgrimage Churches
- Pagsusuri sa pagsulat ng techvoc strand sa senior high school tungo sa pagbuo ng rehistro ng wikang Filipino
Discaya, Rejoice Bio; Marbella, Felisa Doctama
- Modelong I.T.’S. S.H.O.W.T.I.M.E.: Mga kompensatoring estratehiya
- Pupils’ challenges and coping mechanism in the implementation of distance learning modality and its relation to their performance at Bagong Pag-asa Elementary School
Garcia, Ma. Glaiza
- Implementation of modular learning approach in relation to the performance of grade 5 pupils at Bagong Pag-asa Elementary School
Omnes, Agnes Q.
- Effects of online distance learning using selected approaches in teaching Filipino among grade 5 pupils of Bagong Pag-asa Elementary School
Fetizanan, Mary Joy
- Process genre-based approach in improving the essay writing skills of grade 3 learners in a selected public elementary school towards a proposed PGB compendium
Relano, Catherine Q.
- Teachers’ perception, challenges and coping mechanism in the implementation of modular learning modalities in the new normal
- Mga hamon sa distance learning sa pagtuturo-pagkatuto ng Filipino
Madre, Raef John D.; Marbella, Felisa D.
- School interventions and coping strategies of differently-abled students in mainstreet schools: An analysis
Zamora, Florcelita; Ticao, Mariz