International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Special IJRSE Luminary Issue
Volume 11, Issue Number 11
Table of Contents
- Supervisory and administrative competence of school heads in Rosario East District Division of Batangas: Basis for enhanced capability program
De Castro, Monina
- Effectiveness of student welfare programs and services of the Nueva Vizcaya State University: 2016-2019 graduating students’ perspicacity
Vadil, Carlo; Valdez, Rosalie; Agaran, Floralyn V.
- Risk factor of online shopping
- Exploring instructional competencies of teachers in the transition to online distance learning in the new normal
Zamora, Florcelita; Caday, Abigail Camille; Elarcosa, Argie; Itulid, Renso
- Challenges faced by home-based professionals: Work-life balance
Mellnick, Victoria S.; Osano, Hazel S.
- Linguistic competence in second language learning predicts the students’ academic performance in English
Solina, Marynom E.
- The perception of HumSS on the inclusion of Baybayin as National Writing System
Ticao, Mariz; Sacares, Kerby Kuno
- Online teaching challenges confronting private higher education institution teachers in Central Philippines
Pariscal, Dyna Rose
- Mga isyung nakaiimpluwensiya sa kababaihan sa cyberspace
- Distance modular learning for practical research 2: Its implications to grade 12 learners’ achievement, mastery and experiences to learn
Velasco, Jayson D.
- Stakeholders’ participation and its correlation with implementation of school-based management of Bambang East elementary school
De Vera, Veronica N.
- Validating the Filipino teacher’s sense of efficacy scale using exploratory factor analysis
Sales, Jorge Victor; Uchi, Noreen; Solsona, Ruby