International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Volume 9, Issue Number 7
Table of Contents
- Interventions for early language development in monolingual and bilingual children with autism spectrum disorders: Two case studies
Dosi, Ifigeneia; Sotiriadis, Savvas
- Output-based approach in media and information literacy toward 21st century skills development in the Philippines
- Diversity and power in the English hotel conversations textbook
Roohani, Ali; Sheikhipour, Anahita; Farhang, Maryam
- #LIKEORUNLIKE: A descriptive study on the effects of social media on the moral development of the young people
Quimson, Leonardo O. Jr.
- Students’ perception in the implementation of the IMRaD structure approach and its implications on the research writing process
Tabuena, Almighty C.
- Grade 12 students’ perceptions on using twitter for vocabulary improvement
Eusebio, Sophya; Eusebio, Lea Therese
- Effectiveness of social media marketing in the restaurant industry
- Status of marketing strategies towards tourist attraction and local products: In the case of Lobo, Batangas, Philippines
Ricafort, Marivic V.; Borbon, Noelah Mae D.