International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Volume 11, Issue Number 8
Table of Contents
- A qualitative comparative report on five educational systems: Spain, Turkey, Finland, Czech Republic and Islamic Republic of Iran
Norouzi Larsari, Vahid; Wildová, Radka
- Contextualized instructional materials in teaching reading and writing skills
Atondo, Hector B.
- Compensation practices toward employee satisfaction among selected BPO’s
Chico, Amelie L.; Macarayo, Bryan L.; Gulayan, Leyreibel O.; Cero, Sandrex Joi R.
- MTB-MLE instruction: Language teacher in focus
- Gawing pagkatutong pangwika at ang motibastyong pangwika ng mga mag-aaral
- Mother tongue based – multilingual education in the Philippines: Its challenges and implications in bilingualism
- Fostering extrovert-introvert EFL learners’ vocabulary learning and retention through reading aloud technique
Darvishi Koolai, Zahra
- From mountains to the city: A biographical description of Samantha’s education
- Listening anxiety and listening comprehension among 3rd year BSED-English students of UM Panabo College
Chico, Amelie L.; Bulfango, Lester John B.; Dawal, Lynie Luza T.; Damaso, Ghen Dominic
- God’s divine mercy and compassion as Incarnational: A practical theology in the crisis of COVID-19 pandemic
Nguyen, Thuy Bao Tran
- Assessment on the readiness of students in online education: A case of UM Panabo College
Chico, Amelie L.
- Teaching styles in relation to 21st century learning and innovation skills of students
Ligan, Henry C.; Tacadena, Jeanilyn E.