International Journal of Research Studies in Management
Special Fall Issue of Tourism Educators and Movers of the Philippines
Volume 9, Issue Number 3
Table of Contents
- Dinescape and servicescape experience among costumers of themed restaurant in Shanghai
Yan, Hongyu; Felicen, Sevillia S.
- Tourists’ motives, expectation and experience to historical sites in Hunan province
Li, Ce; Borbon, Noelah Mae D.
- Corporate social responsibility practices, involvement and challenges among hotels establishments in China
Fu, Wuping; Borbon, Noelah Mae D.
- Level of customer satisfaction on small online food businesses opened during the pandemic in south of Metro Manila: Basis for enhancements for small online food businesses
Velasco, Justin Kyle D.; Tatoy, Andre A.; Dela Cruz, Charmae L.; Monzon-Po, Sarah
- Influence of travel vlog: Inputs for destination marketing model
Abad, Princess Elisha S.; Borbon, Noelah Mae D.
- Tourism risk impact on the destination image of Batangas province
Mercado, Armela P.; Apritado, Jennie Margaret M.
- Framework of guest focused among resorts in Cagayan Valley Region, Philippines
Mones, Jehoana; Borbon, Noelah Mae D.
- Service quality of online travel agencies in CALABARZON region
Monterey, Judylen M.; Borbon, Noelah Mae D.
- Destination competitiveness and marketing strategies among resorts business in Occidental Mindoro
Mendaña, Katrina Camille; Apritado, Jennie Margaret M.
- Customer dining experience among ethnic Asian cuisine restaurant in Changde City, China
Liu, Yuanbing; Felicen, Sevillia S.
- The awareness and authenticity of gastronomic tourism in Ilocos Region
Etrata, Richard M.