International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Volume 10, Issue Number 6
Table of Contents
- ScITECH: An approach in teaching Science Technology Society (STS) course in higher education
Espinosa, Ken Paul M.; Mangali, Glen R.
- The practice and challenges of adopting information and communication technologies in Chinese higher education
Jember, Solomon Tadele
- Challenges of visually impaired students in the use of virtual learning platforms at Wesley College of Education in Ghana
Amaniampong, Philemon; Nyavor, Michael
- Curriculum beyond the classroom: Exploring the use of Facebook as a learning platform
Khanal, Peshal; Bhattarai, Devi Prasad
- An investigation of EFL teachers’ and learners’ attitudes towards product and process approaches to writing
- Professional characteristics and teaching competencies of Filipino teachers in China and Philippines: A comparative study
Bagapuro, Arnold; Delos Santos, Ma. Ruby Hiyasmin
- Comparing strategy use of dyslectic and non-dyslectic Greek EFL learners: The effect of gender, educational level, self-perceived proficiency, and motivation
Gavriilidou, Zoe; Dosi, Ifigeneia; Mitsiaki, Maria
- Multigrade teachers’ experiences and learning assessments on modular remote teaching during the COVID-19 pandemic
Chan, Joefrey R.; Marasigan, Arlyne C.; Santander, Neil T.
- Effectiveness of PowerPaper presentation as an innovative instructional material in teaching science 5 in the selected public schools in Taytay, Rizal
Anacaya, Raymond Z.
- Inclusive education program in the division of Antipolo City: Basis for implementation model
- Computer literacy and level of proficiency in database management system of Polillo District: Basis for computer literacy program for teachers
Bosque, Jilky I.
- Effect of board game and quick draw total participation techniques on students’ scientific inquiry skill