International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Volume 8, Issue Number 2
Table of Contents
- Education for Critical Citizen Action: An example from a course on ‘Media and Society’
Wang, Huei Lan
- Interventionist classroom management and learning of children with disabilities in primary schools: An inclusive and reframing approach
Musa, Matovu; Aidah, Nakayiza
- Needs assessment of teachers’ knowledge bases, pedagogical approaches and self-efficacy in implementing the K to 12 science and mathematics curriculum
Reston, Enriqueta D.; Cañizares, Monell John F.
- School support: Unmasking the mediating role of teachers, peers, and school administrators support towards the promotion of student engagement
Hu, Yueh-Luen; Ching, Gregory S.
- Critical qualitative inquiry and methodological awareness: The effectiveness of face-to-face interviews in changing/enhancing participants’ beliefs and practices
- Reading comprehension in a sociocultural context: A case study of Iraqi EFL learners
Azeez, Jihad Hasan