International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Volume 8, Issue Number 1
Table of Contents
- Gender differences in academic achievement: A matter of contextual classroom influence?
Gustavsen, Ann Margareth
- The attitudes of bilingual Arab immigrant children to their languages
- Examining the influence of student’s perception on mathematics performance: Case of three selected Rwandan secondary schools
- Iranian EFL teachers’ attitudes towards use of first language in EFL classes
Bozorgian, Mojtaba; Luo, Cheng
- “There are not enough hours in a day to do everything”: Parents’ descriptions of everyday life with a child with severe physical disability
Häyrynen, Eija; Määttä, Kaarina; Äärelä, Tanja; Uusiautti, Satu
- Decoding double shift effects on pupils, parents and teachers’ lived experiences: Alternative inputs for policy improvement
Cacho, Reynald M.; Cacho, Lynle C.; Raňeses, Marlon M.