International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Volume 6, Issue Number 2
Table of Contents
- Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
Zhao, Ningning; Valcke, Martin; Desoete, Annemie; Verhaeghe, Jean Pierre
- Every child: In school and in class, every day and on time
Makwinya, Noel Mark
- Towards improving the supervision of postgraduate students in Tanzanian higher learning institutions
Komba, Sotco Claudius; Chiwamba, Sarah Vincent
- Investigating the insiders’ perspectives about dynamic assessment process and practicality
Adokh, Hadi; Rafiee, Marzieh
- The reflective writing continuum: Re-conceptualizing Hatton & Smith’s types of reflective writing
- Tracing the science education graduates
Evangelista, Eden V.; Morales, Marie Paz E.
- Identification of teachers’ problems in Indonesia on facing global community
Sulisworo, Dwi; Nasir, Rahmad; Maryani, Ika
- Engaging undergraduates with research to promote cumulative learning
Connor, Andy M.