International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Volume 10, Issue Number 7
Table of Contents
- Level of comprehension in poetry of the grade five pupils of private schools in Surigao city
Lucero, Princes Arianne O.; Alpahando, Quenched C.; Estoque, Merlyn L.
- Implementation of Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4ps) in Barangay Talumpok, Batangas City
- Does Catholic education make sense? Exploring the alumnae’s experiences
- Emphasizing the role of parents in values education to children in their formative years during the COVID-19 pandemic
Gozum, Ivan Efreaim A.; Sarmiento, Philip Joseph D.
- Professional characteristics and level of competence of receiving teachers on mainstreaming
Guzman, Sammy Boy
- Utilization of problem-based instructional approach in teaching permutation towards the development of a web-based self-instructional material (WEB-SIM)
Lazaro, Bryan Louis G.
- Perceived emotional intelligence of teachers and their pupils’ academic performance
Mansanadez, Evangeline A.
- The impact of spiritual well-being on the vocation-perseverance of the junior sisters of the Congregation of the Lovers of Holy Cross of Go Vap
Nguyen, Thuy Bao Tran
- The effectiveness of multimodal texts in enhancing student’s level of academic performance in Afro – Asian literature in English of Grade VIII students in Pedro Guevara Memorial National High School, Santa Cruz District, Division of Laguna
- Lesson planning of the teachers and its effect on their performance in selected public elementary schools in the division of Pasig City: Basis for policy review
- Extent of integration of the Information Communication Technology in teaching at selected public elementary schools in the Division of Pasig City, District IV: Indices for an improved instructional delivery
- Project LEAP (Leading and Engaging Activities for Parents) gateway for learners improved competencies in Araling Panlipunan