International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Volume 10, Issue Number 5
Table of Contents
- Effects of language proficiency and contextual factors on second language learners’ written narratives: A corpus-based study
Dosi, Ifigeneia; Douka, Gerakini
- Effects of brain-based learning strategies on secondary school students’ motivation to learn in Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, Nigeria
Apeh, Hosea Abalaka; Iyiegbuniwe, O. A.
- Implementation of competence based curriculum in the context of colonial education system in Tanzania
Lupeja, Thabita; Komba, Sotco
- A comparative analysis of the effects of mentoring among participating countries in 2013 and 2018 Teaching and Learning International Survey (TALIS)
Alegado, Paul John Edrada; Soe, Hnin Yu
- Strategic intervention material: A tool in enhancing grade nine students’ mathematical performance
Arpilleda, Alcher J.
- Three decades of research in language teaching and testing: A thematic categorization
- Universities and enhancement of English as a second language in Tanzanian secondary schools
Mohamed, Hashim Issa
- Reducing dropout rate for improved key performance indicators in Dagatan National High School through the implementation of Project SAGIP
- The formation of Zamboanga Chabacano language sentences
Pahulaya, Vilma L.
- The effectiveness of Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4P’s) in the education and welfare of selected pupil recipient in Rosario, Batangas: Basis for policy improvement
Ramos, Analyn D.
- Tripartite feasibility assessment in developing a city college of Santa Rosa, Laguna: Basis for educational infrastructure development plan
Rodriguez, Ervie M.
- Flipped classroom instructional strategy in teaching mathematics to grade five learners: Basis for video-assisted instructional materials
Esquillo, Jonnel P.