International Journal of Research Studies in Psychology
Volume 6, Issue Number 1
Table of Contents
- Counterproductive work behaviors within academic institutions: A myth or a reality
Ching, Gregory S.; Tsay, Wen-Rong; Hu, Yueh-Luen; Hung, Chao-Hsiang
- The relationships among perceived work stress, subjective well-being, and depression: Proactive coping as a mediator
Yu, Min-Ning; Hung, Chao-Hsiang; Lin, Chung-Wei
- Motor intervention activities for children with autism spectrum disorders
Catama, Bryan V.; Calalang, Wielm Mae S.; Cada, Renz Karlo D.; Ballog, Angelica C.; Batton, Kaylee B.; Bigay, Ma. Lourdes R.; Borje, Denice Jan J.
- How to implement the narrative approach in different phases of a positive psychological research? A four-dimensional analysis
Salmela, Mari; Uusiautti, Satu
- Sexual knowledge levels among university students in Turkey: A survey research
Ogretir-Ozcelik, Ayse Dilek; Ersoy, Ozlem
- Predicting satisfaction with life from generativity and identity threat: The experiences of indigenous Baka Forest People in Cameroon
Fai, Robert D.
- Nature of nurture: Mentally superior young adults in the Philippines
Magtoto, Frances Olivia M.
- Examining the family dynamics in addiction: Inputs for treatment intervention in the Philippine setting
Abulon, Edna Luz; Pandan, Winona A.