International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Volume 6, Issue Number 3
Table of Contents
- Integration of content instruction with constructivist-based strategies: An approach to teach first-year engineering mathematics
Choy, Jeanette Lyn Fung; Yeo, Wee Loon
- University education in Ghana: A privilege or a right?
Acheampong, Phinihas; Kayange, Jimmy Jaston
- An investigation of apology strategies employed by Iranian EFL learners
- Evaluating the educational outcome gains of students enrolled in residential colleges: An application of the block design
Hu, Yueh-Luen; Hung, Chao-Hsiang; Ching, Gregory S., Hung, Guang-Chu
- A cross-sectional study of pre-service teachers’ views about disability and attitudes towards inclusive education
- Assessment of Thai teachers’ performance in facilitating inquiry based instruction in Science on Filipino students: Inputs to Project Teacher Exchange for ASEAN Children (TEACH) program
Montebon, Darryl Roy T.
- Investigating the effects of customized cognitive fitness classroom on students’ physics achievement and integrated science process skills
Chan, Joefrey R.; Morales, Marie Paz E.
- Effect of using imagination in teaching short stories on vocabulary development of Iranian lower intermediate EFL learners
Mousaee, Galeh Safar; Tabatabaei, Omid