International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Volume 6, Issue Number 1
Table of Contents
- Scrutinizing EFL teachers’ job satisfaction and stress at work: The intervening roles of gender, teaching experience, and educational level
Kamali Cheshmeh Jalal, Fahimeh; Ghanizadeh, Afsaneh; Akbari, Omid
- Students’ oral involvement in the Chinese university classroom: A comparison between classes of Chinese and international students
Malik, Muhammad Abid; Sang, Guoyuan
- Principals’ communication styles and school performance in Al Ain government schools, UAE
Ibrahim, Ali; Mahmoud, Sherin
- Will a sustainable lifestyle fit as a part of special education?
Kankainen, Tomi; Määttä, Kaarina; Uusiautti, Satu
- Attitude of engineering students towards engineering drawing: A case study
Azodo, Adinife Patrick
- Individual-level change in achievement goals in physical education
Warburton, Victoria E.; Spray, Christopher M.
- Teaching in a multicultural context: What are the best practices used to support immigrant students?
Koubeissy, Rola; Borges, Cecilia; Malo, Annie