International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Volume 12, Issue Number 6
Table of Contents
- The influence of formative assessment practices in promoting 21st Century skills development among secondary school students in Tanzania
Senjiro, Upendo; Lupeja, Thabita
- Enhancing pre-service art teachers’ ICT skills using ICT integrated teaching model
Onwuagboke, Bede Blaise Chukwunyere
- Promoting social interaction among pupils with and without intellectual disabilities: Teachers approaches
Amaniampong, Philemon; Acheampong, Nana Opoku; Nsenyiane, Anthony Mensah; Nyavor, Michael
- The simple view of reading in light of effects of vocabulary and working memory in Greek-Turkish bilingual children with and without dyslexia
- Job contentment and employees’ commitment among employees in Dole Stanfilco DRZ Panabo: Implications for learning
Chico, Amelie L.; Dela Goza, Cristina R.; Garces, Honey Lyn A.
- The Catholic Church’s response to the cry of the poor amid the environmental crisis in the light of Laudato Si
Nguyen, Hang Thi Thuy
- Psychological contract fulfillment and employee engagement in Nueva Vizcaya State University
Belonio, Carloue M.