International Journal of Research Studies in Management
United Tourism and Hospitality Professionals Special Issue
Volume 11, Issue Number 14
Table of Contents
- Motorcycle tourism through the 5As of destination: A study of the Bicol Region
Relloso, Flordeliza S.
- Festival quality, visitors’ satisfaction, and loyalty to the festivals in the Province of Lanao del Norte
Gandarosa, Beauty Rose M.
- Innovation practices, brand equity and critical success factor among casual dining restaurant business in CALABARZON region
Marasigan, Mary Angelica Y.
- Exploring the value of cultural heritage sites in Ilocos Region
Buted, Dexter R.; Felicen, Sevillia S.
- Challenges faced by farm tourism in the province of Bulacan, Philippines during COVID-19 pandemic
Gabriel, Katherine Marie G.; Villalon, Evelyn D.
- Ecotourism community perception in Southern Cagayan Valley: Proposed sustainable action plan
- Rizal Province as a bicycle tourism destination: Bikers’ inputs for enhancement
Disimulacion, Maria Arlene Fernali T.
- Organizational resilience and Human Resource Management Practices (HRMP) of accommodation establishments in Oriental Mindoro
Mercado, Michelle H.; Ricafort, Marivic V.
- Campsite attributes, travel motivations and behavioral intentions: Basis to enhance camping tourism experience
Evangelista, Diana Gracia T.
- Innovation practices, service convenience and brand identity: Basis for a proposed brand identity framework of resorts in CALABARZON region
Torralba, Murphy A.; Ylagan, Alex D.
- Environmental practices, hotel brand equity, and guest behavioral intention of hotels in CALABARZON Region
Rayos, Juanda Lee T.
- Hotel attributes, safety and security, and customer satisfaction of hotels in Cagayan Valley: Basis for the strategic plan
Bartolome, Crist B.