|Vol 1, No 3 (2012): Special issue on Positive Psychology||The mediating effect of relatedness on Facebook use and self-esteem||Abstract PDF|
|Nadine Angeli C. Abellera, Jerome A. Ouano, Gail D. Conway, Liza Mae C. Camilotes, Hannah Mae L. Doctor|
|Vol 2, No 3 (2013)||Cultural influences upon health, affect, self-esteem and impulsiveness: An Indonesian-Swedish comparison||Abstract PDF|
|Lillemor Adrianson, Djamaludin Ancok, Neila Ramdhani, Trevor Archer|
|Vol 4, No 3 (2015)||Are daily spiritual experiences, self-esteem, and family harmony predictors of cyberbullying among high school student?||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
© Consortia Academia PublishingPrint ISSN: 2243-7681 Online ISSN: 2243-769X
All articles published in Consortia Academia are CrossRef Enabled and available through Cited by Linking. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License