|Vol 3, No 3 (2014)||Are leadership practices, role stressor, religious coping, and job insecurity predictors of job stress among university teachers? A moderated-mediated model||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 2, No 3 (2013)||Mediation effect of job insecurity on the relation between leadership practices and job stress in Malay academic staffs||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 3, No 5 (2014): December Special Issue||Job burnout among working mothers in Nigeria post-consolidation banks: Effects of work-family conflict and job stress||Abstract PDF|
|Balogun Anthony Gbenro|
|Vol 3, No 5 (2014): December Special Issue||Efficacy of indigenous imagery breathing-relaxation training through Javanese Gamelan music to reduce job stress responses among teachers at special-needs school||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
© Consortia Academia PublishingPrint ISSN: 2243-7681 Online ISSN: 2243-769X
All articles published in Consortia Academia are CrossRef Enabled and available through Cited by Linking. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License