Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Research Studies in Psychology?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, Rich text format (RTF), or WordPerfect document file format (please be sure to use the live template for formatting guide).
- APA citation reference formatting style is used. In addition, where available, accurate URLs for the references have been provided. As for non-English language reference, add [actual title in non-English] at the end of the title. In general, the text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal. Use Citefast to help you format your references.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- A separate cover letter addressed to the editor of the journal should be uploaded as a supplement file.
- Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed. No identification to the author(s) must be found in the manuscript. Manuscript should contain only title, abstract, keywords, main text, and references.
- A title page containing the title, author(s) name, affiliations, ranks, address, and email should be uploaded as a supplement file (please use the author information/abstract form).
- Have checked paper for possible accidental plagiarism. Some free plagiarism checker websites includes: www.grammarly.com, www.plagtracker.com or www.duplichecker.com
- If applicable, this research (project/study) wherein this paper is generated from has been duly approved by your institution's IRB.
All materials published remain the property of the author(s), who (by submitting their work) have licensed permission for our electronic display and for fair use by the readership. Therefore, expects readers to treat documents published here under the same fair use principles as in the printed scientific literature. Fair use, therefore, includes: online reading, downloading and/or printing for personal, academic and/or library purposes, and URL links to articles. Author(s) may freely maintain a link (through the use of Digital Object Identifier - DOI) of any of their published work on a government, educational, nonprofit, personal or other noncommercial website under their control. Text may not be published in commercial (for profit) media of any type, edited, revised or otherwise altered without specific written consent of the author(s). When excerpting published work, please ensure that the arguments, conclusions, findings and opinions of the author(s) reflect the original material. The journal also recommends copyright holders the use one of the Creative Commons Licenses, an easy, effective and increasingly common way for copyright holders to manifest their consent to Open Access. Many other open-content licenses will also work. Copyright holders can also compose their own licenses or permission statements and attach them to their works.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication. In general, copyrights for articles published in the journal are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
© Consortia Academia PublishingPrint ISSN: 2243-7681 Online ISSN: 2243-769X
All articles published in Consortia Academia are CrossRef Enabled and available through Cited by Linking. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License