International Journal of Research Studies in Management
Tourism Educators and Movers of the Philippines Special Issue
Volume 10, Issue Number 3
Table of Contents
- Interrelationship of Total Quality Management (TQM), job satisfaction and organizational commitment among hotel employees in Zhejiang and Hainan provinces in China towards a sustainable development framework
Mo, Yankai; Borbon, Noelah Mae D.
- Organizational capital and resilience of hotels amidst the COVID-19 pandemic
Ocampo, Maria Madel M.; Ylagan, Alex D.
- Tourist satisfaction, perceived value, and behavioral intention to revisit cultural heritage tourists: Basis for development plan
Gayeta, Macario G.; Ylagan, Alex D.
- Customer’s intention and its mediating effect on the satisfaction and loyalty towards online food delivery of quick service restaurants
Carandang, Karl Jones; Apritado, Jennie Margaret M.
- Job satisfaction and work engagement among hotel employees in China
Ding, Yanyi; Borbon, Noelah Mae D.; Deng, Bin
- Health and safety protocols and guest satisfaction of resort hotels in Batangas province
Evangelista, Redge Christian P.; Ylagan, Alex D.
- Smart hotel attributes and its effect on guest acceptance
Feng, Qin; Borbon, Noelah Mae D.; Deng, Bin
- Tourist satisfaction on scenic attractions in Anhui Province, China
Xin, Wei; Felicen, Sevillia S.
- Gastronomic tourist destination in Pampanga: Basis for development plan
Gregana, Moresa Joy V.; Ylagan, Alex D.
- Application of social media platform services among casual dining establishments in Northern Metro Manila
Mendoza, Juan Carlos; Felicen, Sevillia S.