International Journal of Research Studies in Management
Tourism Educators and Movers of the Philippines Special Issue
Volume 10, Issue Number 2
Table of Contents
- Key success factors and entrepreneurial orientation of one town one product in the province of Camarines Sur
Ramos, Eleanor C.; Ylagan, Alex
- Effect of ISO 9001 effectiveness on the performance of certified manufacturing firms in Laguna and Batangas
Manalansan, Richelle J.
- Perspective on the acceptability and readiness for community-based ecotourism development: An empirical study of Anhui Province, China
Deng, Bin; Felicen, Sevillia S.
- Impact study on the Livelihood and Health Program at Workability Skills Training Foundation, Inc.
Felicen, Sevillia S.; Adarlo, Leonila M.
- Digital marketing among DOT accredited hotels in Camarines Sur: Basis for marketing plan
Brioso, Jessa; Borbon, Noelah Mae
- Effect of promotional strategies on the sales performance of micro, small and medium enterprises
Robledo, Virginia Manalang
- Members’ loyalty and participation: Their impacts on the cooperative governance in Samarica, Occidental Mindoro
Galay, Jenny A.
- Digital marketing tools and strategies of tourist attractions in Quezon Province
Evangelista, Diana Gracia T.