International Journal of Research Studies in Education
Volume 10, Issue Number 9
Table of Contents
- Understanding ethics and morality in the face of crisis: The influence of philosophy to senior high school students of Batangas province
- Strengthening teachers’ morale through awards and recognition approach
Lim, Jensen Ryan T.
- Project E-Lingap: Support in improving mastery level in health education 4
- Effectiveness of higher order thinking skills activities to the reading comprehension level and academic performance of grade 5 pupils at Kaila Elementary School
- Extent of teachers’ integration of environmental awareness and sustainable development practices in selected elementary schools in Taytay District: An action plan
Nasol, Reyna Jolla
- Role of the school heads in the sustainability of zero waste management projects
- Integration of video lessons to Grade-9 science learners amidst COVID-19 pandemic
- Leadership styles and roles on instructional supervision of the school heads of area 3 division of Batangas: Basis for management program
- Capability level of teachers of district of Sta. Teresita for school-based disaster preparedness: Basis for proposed action plan
- Maximizing social media for evangelization and religious activities during the COVID-19 pandemic as a model going forward
Gozum, Ivan Efreaim A.; Sarmiento, Philip Joseph D.
- Lived experiences of public elementary school heads in remote schools of Silay City: Self-Concept and behavior
Mellnick, Victoria S.
- Leadership practice as antecedents of the teacher’s performance in the City Division of Manila
Lacanin, Michelle E.; Astorga, Eriberto R., Jr.